- Peer Review policy
The journal follows strict review policy in ensure neutral and fair evaluation. After receiving the article the Chief Editor of the Journal first decides whether the article is suitable for publication or not. Chief Editor also confirms whether the article is suitable in the aim and scope of the journal. If it is found suitable then it is sent to Reviewer (An academic person who has got expertise in the concern field). Reviewer examine the article on the following aspect :
- Originality, relevance and quality of the work.
- Methodology and design of the work.
- Authenticity of the Results obtained.
- Whether results have been discussed appropriately.
- Significance of the work.
After advise of the Reviewer paper is published in the Journal.